GRAND C4 PICASSO
This model includes
ATTRACTION trim +
Sun blinds in row 2
Electric rear windows
16 “alloy wheels
Split leather steering wheel ATTRACTION trim +
COMFORT trim +
eMyWay navigation system + Connecting Box
Electric folding and defrosting door mirrors
Front and rear parking assist + parking space gap measurement
Automatic headlights and windscreen wipers
Chrome strip on side window weatherstrips
Scented air freshener
Driver’s seat lumbar adjustment
Electrochrome rearview mirror
Breeze / Dinamica / Carla cloth upholstery
Central front arm rest
Removable boot lamp
Height-adjustable passenger seats
Anjou cloth upholstery
CD RDS MP3 audio system with 6 speakers
Permanent LED lights in front bumper
- PURETECH 130 EAT6
- THP 165 EAT6 INTENSIVE
- PURETECH – $124,999
- THP – $147,999
Visiospace, panoramic windscreen, front 3/4 visibility, panoramic roof. The benchmark in the segment
Dynamic exterior styling and prestigious interior styling synonymous with well-being
Travelling well-being: uncluttered flat floor for easy movement between rows 1 and 2, extremely spacious, 3 identical seats in row 2
Exemplary modularity: easy-to-fold seats in rows 2 and 3, sliding seats in row 2
Purely-styled dashboard, automatic and semi-automatic gearbox selector on steering wheel to facilitate movement between seats in row 1
Practical loading area: 550 litre volume, low and adjustable loading sill (pneumatic suspension). Flat surface with no bumps
Simplified driving: semi-automatic gearbox – cruise control, electric parking brake and hill-start assist
eMyWay navigation system with large colour screen
High levels of safety: CITROËN eTouch, LDWS, ESP, Intelligent Traction Control, 6 airbags
e-HDi micro-hybrid technology
The Grand C4 Picasso fully delivers on driving pleasure and peace of mind thanks to exemplary road behaviour:
– the sophisticated running gear (derived from the C4) effectively filters out road imperfections;
– the pneumatic rear suspension (depending on trim level) maintains the car at a constant attitude regardless of load;
– the standard fit ESP (Electronic Stability System) keeps the vehicle firmly on course.
The Citroën Grand C4 Picasso is available with four diesel engines, the HDi 110, HDi 150, HDi 160 and the micro-hybrid e-HDi 110 equipped with the new-generation Stop&Start system. All the HDi engines are fitted with a particulate filter (PF), further reducing CO2 emissions.
5-speed manual gearbox
The 5-speed manual gearbox, particularly flexible in use, is available with the VTi 120 petrol engine and the HDi 110 PF diesel.
Boîte de vitesse BVM 6
La boîte de vitesses manuelle 6 rapports est particulièrement souple à l’usage. Le 6ème rapport permet un gain de consommation et améliore acoustique.
6-speed automatic gearbox
With the 6-speed automatic gearbox, you can choose between automatic mode, which precisely adapts gear shifts to your driving style, and one-touch mode, in which you control the gear shifts.
6-speed semi-automatic gearbox
The 6-speed semi-automatic gearbox brings you a new level of performance thanks to rapid and seamless shifting of an unprecedented quality.
At any moment, you can choose to shift gears yourself using the paddles, for a customised and dynamic drive, or opt for the comfort of automatic mode, for stress-free urban driving.
Available with the THP 150 petrol engine and the HDi 110 PF and HDi 138 PF diesels.
With its innovative wide-angle 2m2 panoramic windscreen and large front quarterlights with slim pillars, the Grand C4 Picasso visiospace brings you exceptional peripheral vision and an incomparable sense of space.
This outstanding visibility contributes to driving pleasure and considerably boosts safety levels (upwards visibility doubled).
The Grand C4 Picasso is equipped with a fixed central controls steering wheel for extra driving pleasure:
– it has a fixed hub (the centre of the steering wheel does not turn with the wheel);
– it houses all the controls for the main comfort and driver assistance systems;
– it is height- and reach-adjustable.
As a true “visiospace”, the Grand C4 Picasso is particularly generous in terms of cabin room (a benchmark in the segment):
– space freed up in the front thanks to the innovative layout of the driver’s station;
– remarkable elbow room both front and rear;
– generous leg room in the rear thanks to a flat floor and independent sliding seats;
– a third row of seats to comfortably welcome up to seven passengers.
The pneumatic rear suspension ensures maximum comfort by:
– optimising the filtering of road imperfections;
– maintaining the vehicle at a constant attitude at all times;
– giving you the possibility to lower or raise the boot loading sill when parked.
The body structure of the Grand C4 Picasso ensures excellent protection for occupants:
– the front is equipped with horizontal beams designed to absorb energy in the event of a collision and transmit it to the lower part of the vehicle;
– energy is absorbed by the lower part of the car, which made it possible to integrate the slim A pillars so characteristic of the “visiospace” models;
– the cabin is particularly stiff, the aim being to prevent any intrusion or distortion of the survival cell.
e-HDi micro-hybrid technology combines an HDi engine with a new-generation Stop&Start system and an energy recovery system in phases of deceleration. It helps you to limit your fuel consumption and reduce your CO2 emissions while fully safeguarding driving pleasure.
The leading-edge technology is very easy to use. Each time you stop, the engine cuts out. As soon as you release the brake pedal, the engine starts up again, automatically and instantly, without any action on your part.
Length: 4.59 m
Width: 1.83 m
Width with door mirrors: 2.10 m
Height (min/max): 1.66/1.71 m
Wheelbase: 2.73 m
Boot (min/max): 576/1,951 litres